A New Club

So, tonight I spent only an hour on my hair and clothes. It was a disgrace how I looked when I woke from the day's sleep. My hair was a mess, I had bags under my eyes.... disgraceful, I tell you! I picked out the black dress with the gauzy sleeves.... here, I'll add a picture of me in it for posterity.


Kind of fancy, but a girl's got to have class, right? So there I was, all dressed up and nowhere to go. Google showed me that there were a couple of clubs around Salem that I hadn't tried out, so I picked the one closest to the Salon and away I went. It took a little love to get the Tortoise going, but my old VW Beetle eventually got going. I'm going to have to do the spark plugs at some point over the next week, and probably the break pads need to be replaced. Note to self: Hit up Jerry's auto shop and pick up some new break pads tomorrow night.

I ended up at a club that at first seemed like a normal drinking club, high class and with plenty of men in suits and women in sleek dresses drinking around the room. I ordered my usual drink, a Sidecar, and dumped it in a plant when no-one was looking. I then spotted a Van Gogh reproduction that took my breath away. I've never been to Paris to see the original in the Musee d'Orsay, but even a reproduction of the Fritillaries in a Copper Vase is a sight to see. I was interrupted by a strange man named Mortdecai, and after a little bit of conversation I used Auspex to try and see what I could tell about him.

Mortdecai was Kindred, I'm guessing from a not-so-common clan in these parts. Independent, perhaps. He mentioned that he was joining the Camarilla and ditching his old clan, so he's the low man on the totem pole at the moment. He ran the club, which catered to the indulgences of anyone with money to pay. Mostly Kindred, I got the sense, but I'm guessing he might let mortals indulge themselves. I went upstairs with Mortdecai and I heard the familiar sounds of a whip on flesh.... It's been too long since I felt the sweet sting against my skin. I did not give in to the longing that filled me that night, but I can tell that it will only be time before I am a customer at his establishment. He mentioned he had someone trained in Japanese-style bondage coming in next week..... I think my shiver was very noticeable. 

I asked Mortdecai about Master Mark, and got a negative response. He did say that when the next Elysium was held, he would introduce me to some people who would possibly know better than he would. 

Still, it's been six months with nothing. His goods were deeded to my name. I love him, I will always love him, but.... if he isn't here, how can my needs be met? He swore that when I pledged myself to his social ownership, he would never let me go unfulfilled. Master Mark swore that he would take me to my limits and past them. He fulfilled that promise when he had me, but now he doesn't, and I am languishing...

I still want to know what happened to him. If it was just a simple car accident, if he did die, if he's still out there, and if he is still out there, why didn't he take me with him? I have so many questions.

Master Mark is running out of time that I will give him. I came to Salem because I heard a rumor about his presence, leaving everything behind in Los Angeles. I upended my entire life just for a rumor. But now his time is running out. I told Mortdecai tonight that I want Master Mark to be the one to take off my collar, should that come to it, but I have hands too. If this goes on too long..... I'll have to face the facts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

Powered by Blogger.