My Beloved

Spoilers for background. Read at own risk.


I was dreading making this post, but I want to talk about him. This was the whole reason why I made this blog, so I can talk about my beloved and our all-too-brief romance.

Mark Rose
His name was Mark Rose. He was a Toreador Vampire from the Las Vegas area, and he was a beautiful man, inside and out. His sculpting abilities were not as good as mine, but his paintings.... he brought life to flat canvas. Our romance was a complicated one....

We met at The Briar Patch, a dominance/submission play club, when I was 45 and he was 48. We were both still neonate vampires though, despite our advanced-by-mortal-years age. Mark was unattached that night, as was I, and we were the only Kindred there that night. We both had used Auspex on the crowd to get a read of the situation and were drawn to each other, Kindred to Kindred. He could see from my white bracelet that I was a submissive seeking something permanent, rather than the light blue that the club used to denote a submissive seeking a night's fun. I saw his black bracelet, a Dominant seeking a permanent arrangement, and was happy it wasn't the gray of the Dominant seeking a night's romance.

We didn't have our first play session until a couple nights later. We took the time to get to know each other mentally before trying to see if our dynamics would mesh. And boy, did they mesh..... We fell deeply in love. Master was the most caring and dominant lover I have ever had. The way he could take me into subspace, bring me to the brink of orgasm and then leave me there until he desired I climax, he was an artist at working the human or Kindred form. His favorite tool, and one that became my favorite as well, was the riding crop. It left beautifully stinging red welts that lingered until my body reset during the daily sleep.

Sun-Hee, from the lens of Master Mark Rose

One year into our relationship, I was given leave to call Mark 'Master'. Master gave me a collar of consideration, basically a promise ring in the scene. It wasn't as permanent as another type of collar but it meant that he wanted to keep me. The feeling of being wanted, to be kept like a precious item, was tantalizing, but it wasn't enough. I wanted to be owned completely.

During the second year of our relationship, on our second anniversary, Master gifted me with a beautiful training collar to replace my collar of consideration. This meant that he felt we were a good match and that we could explore our dynamics together.

Finally, on our third anniversary, Master took me out to a secluded grove and together we watched the moon dance across across the sky. A meteor shower cascaded beautifully through the stars, lending to the night's perfection.  He kissed me and then offered me the best thing he could give me, his complete and utter dominance. I had longed for Master to take me as his permanent submissive, his 24/7 slave. I gave myself completely to him and in turn, Master gave me the permanent collar. It was silver, disguised as a necklace, so that I would never take it off. There were three rubies on it, one for each year he had led me to this point, and connecting the three rubies was a silver centerpiece with a rose inscribed on the back of it.
The Permanent Collar
Things were happy for the next eighteen years. We had a total of twenty years together. We kept separate households, his with his studio, mine with my studio and space for my ghoul Joon, but I spent every waking moment with him, at his side. When he rewarded me for being a good girl, I worked on my sculpting. When I was punished, well... it wasn't pretty. There's a lot you can do to a Kindred that won't kill them. Then, one foggy and rainy January night, Master was driving home from the Elysium meeting that his sire asked him to go to and a drunk driver slammed into his car. I don't know what happened to Master. His body was never found, and although I searched for him, he never came home.

Needless to say, the drunk driver didn't survive to meet his DUI hearing.

After six months, I packed up my supplies and Joon and hit the road. I traveled a bit, wanting to get as far away from Los Angeles as possible, as far away from the happy memories of kneeling at the feet of Master, waiting for his next command. With Joon in tow, I ended up in Salem, Massachusetts, and purchased a hair salon for him to manage for me. In the basement I retrofitted a full apartment for my use, complete with a play room in case... well, I don't know in case of what. I still have all the toys that Master and I used together. Above the salon was a small studio space, but the majority of the upper floor was devoted to a gallery of my work.

So that's how I came to be in Salem. I'm running, running from the tattered remnants of my heart.

1 comments:

Synderryn September 6, 2015 at 8:11 AM  

Very nice. I'm enjoying her inner voice - it's helping me to shape things for her storylines. :)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pages

Powered by Blogger.